Monday, February 28, 2011

Sanity doesn't exist

I've been seeing a therapist for a couple weeks now.
Not because of my ED, but because I'm just crazy in general.

I thought I was doing well.
I hadn't cut in over a week.
I was wrong though.

If I didn't take it out on myself, I would take it out on him.
I don't want to do that.
He already thinks I'm crazy.
Mostly because I am.
I don't know why he's still with me.

He makes me paranoid.
It's not his fault.

I'll never be the only one who matters.
I understand that now.

There were so many people who loved me.
Only me.
And I didn't want them.

I have the one I want.
But he's not all mine.
And I can't stand it.

Karma is a mother-fucking bastard.
I'm not allowed to be happy.
My heart is proof.
My mind is proof.
My arm is proof.

So whats the fucking point?

1 comment:

  1. Karma is a mother fucker but she can also be very good, don't focus on what you don't have, focus on what u do have and make the best of that because what's the point of making yourself more miserable?? :) that's how I try to think :) hang in there xoxo

    ReplyDelete