Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dear Common Sense,

It's 8:30 am.
I fell asleep around 3:00am.
I don't work until 4:15pm.
My alarm wasn't set.
My phone was dead.
I woke up in an empty bed.

I got up and rolled a cigarette.
I noticed a pair of shoes were gone.
So were his keys.
So was his car.
So was my heart in a jar.



The note on the mirror says his phone is dead and he'll be gone all day.
He didn't do anything wrong.
But I think the doctor needs to up my meds.
Aside from wanting to kill myself a couple weeks ago, I've never wanted to cut so bad.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hun *hugs* stay strong
    Talk to your doc soon, it wont hurt to up meds at all. Dont worry and just relax he will come home :) Please dont cut, i sound like a hypocrite, but please not try n harm your beautiful self.
    hang in there
    xox

    ReplyDelete