Saturday, January 29, 2011

[[FAIL]]

My first attempt at the ABC diet failed horrendously.
I keep shifting between 123 and 124. At least I'm staying under my first goal weight, but it's still pissing me off.
I didn't adhere to the calorie restrictions at all.
So I went grocery shopping, and I'm attempting it once again starting the first of February.

In other news, my boyfriend is finally moving in with me.
I say finally like we've been together for years.
We've only been together 4 and a half months.
But I'm cool with it.
I'm kind of really excited by the idea of us living together.
It's not as good as when we randomly decided to get married (and then he changed his mind), but it still good. It's probably logically better, actually.

in other OTHER news...
I went to the shrink yesterday.
I've been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder Severe with Psychotic Features.
Go me.
I'm all kinds of crazy.
So I'm going to start doing treatment for that.
I brought up my ED.
He didn't seem to care about it or think it was of any significance.
I love how it doesn't matter as long as you're still in a healthy BMI range.
I wish they would realize they could save so many people from hospitalization if they just took action before hand.
Oh well.
I'm sure they'll learn eventually.

ANYWAY.

I need to find a well paying job like right now.
ChaCha is not cutting it.
I don't have the attention span for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment