Tuesday, January 18, 2011

getting there...

I passed my first goal weight of 125 lbs today.
w00t!
I am 124.8 now.
And I'm not going to fuck it up this time.

I really don't look any different from 10 lbs ago.
But it's progress, and I'll get there.
I'm hoping to meet my next goal of 120 lbs by the end of this week.
I think it's pretty do-able.

I'm massively cutting down on smoking, too.
Not because I want to, believe me.
I just can't afford to buy cigarettes anymore, and I hate the taste of these rolled ones.
I usually smoke over a pack a day.
Today, I had 10.

I also completely cleaned and organized the kitchen, today.
Pretty good, considering it was a disaster zone, and I didn't wake up until 9pm...

Tomorrow, I'm going back into the studio, hopefully I'll get a few more songs done.
Its easy to not think about eating when there's a microphone in front of your face.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on reaching a goal weight!! You seem to be doing very well keep up the good work!! :)

    ReplyDelete