Sunday, January 30, 2011

the streets are made of silver

California.
Los Angeles, more specifically.
Home of the Musician's Institute.
Which is where my significant other would like to study.
What that mean?

It means we sat down last night and figured out a budget.
If we both get the jobs that we're planning on getting this month, we can have 41,000 saved up by August of 2012, after the expenses of living here until then are removed from the savings, and school would start in September.
That is enough to survive the 2 years it would take for him to graduate assuming rent was 900 or below (a price range in which we found many living options) and that we didn't blow money while we were there. PLUS I'd try to find a full time job, or any job at all, to cover anything extra we would need.

This gives me something extreme to look forward to.
Something I haven't had in a while.
I feel like this is going to help my current mental situation quite a lot.
I love that he doesn't mind that I'm crazy.
I love that he loves me.
I love that I love him.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like things are really good for you :) something to look forward to without it being Ed related is great I'm happy for you and that you have someone that treats you right :)

    ReplyDelete